The assembly consists of two parts:
- Weather Education based on Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- The mobile weather studio comes to your school for the day. Your students will become weather casters for the day. STEM/STEAM infused assembly with green screen technology.
Elements of the assembly include the following:
- Why is there weather?
- Explanation of fronts.
- Why are there seasons?
- Types of storms.
- Interaction with live weather station.
- Types of clouds.
- Types of precipitation.
- What is a weather balloon?
- Weather instruments.
- How a forecast is made.
- The water cycle.
Below: Elementary School Student taking a stab at the weather forecast!
Below: Middle School Student taking a stab at the weather forecast!
In the News…
“Our students have described it as the best assembly ever. It is rare that an assembly delivers what you hope, from the advertisement and/or recommendations from other administrators. The assembly matched the Next Generation Science Standards…” [Read More]
-Ronald L. Poles, Principal-Jefferson School, Summit
“The three programs that he presented were all tailored to the audience and kept our students engaged and entertained…” [Read More]
– Robert J. Magnuson, Principal- Oxford School
“Wow! Where do I start? Engaging, Fun, Exciting, Educational, and Common Core / NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards driven, that’s how I would start my descriptions of Mr. John Marshall and his Weather / Science / Math Assembly…” [Read More]
-Ralph Errico, Principal- Franklin Elementary School
“The faculty and I were extremely impressed with your level of preparation and the manner in which you differentiated your program for our primary and upper elementary grades….” [Read More]
– Adam Silverstein, Principal- Manito Elementary School
“I would like to commend you for hosting the Bear Scouts of Readington Cub Scout Pack 1980 at the CBS Studios in New York City…” [Read More]
– Senator Kip Bateman
“Thank you so much for the absolutely fantastic weather assembly…” [Read More]
– Barbara Zabel, 7th grade science teacher- New Brunswick Middle School